Have you Ever Been in a Horrible PowerPoint presentation?
Reading to the screen. Lots of “uh’s.” Paragraphs of text being read to you. Any of this sound familiar? Perhaps you’ve had to give a presentation before and felt it could have left more of an impact on your audience.
According to Forbes, 20% of those in the workplace said they would do almost anything to get out of giving a presentation, yet 70% said presentation skills are critical to their success.
What a fantastic opportunity to stand out! With just a few key skills, you can make your ideas clear to your audience, communicate effectively in the workplace, and set yourself apart from your competitors.
In this ONE-day workshop, You will learn:
- The difference between a slide show and a presentation.
- The top five mistakes people make when first using PowerPoint, and how to avoid them.
- How to use slide layouts and themes to make sure your audience remembers your message.
- The three essential tools that every presenter needs to succeed with PowerPoint and how to use them.
All attendees will be given a workbook with valuable exercises and notes, along with an audio recording of the session.
As an exclusive offer to MoMondays London attendees, you will also get:
- A free one-hour presentation coaching session with Elias Puurunen and,
- A 10% coupon for future workshops with Elias.
Spaces are limited. Invest in your future today!
Can’t make it out to this workshop? Leave your email address! We’ll let you know when the next one will be.